Thats me !!

Even my orkut page says today “inactivity can be fun for a while, but you have to be doing something to be happy”
Does it know my state of ‘just chilling!! ‘these days? Is it out in the news somewhere??
Gosh.....Makes me feel that I’m the only one on the planet spending time doing literally ‘nothing’.

Well... I guess today will be the day when I’ll finally pay some heed to my sister’s constant advices of 'start doing something… at least blogging! '(Don’t get the impression that she’s elder to me!)

Someone once said (or was it me) 'laziness is something that grows on to you. The less you work lesser you feel like working'. That’s exactly how I am these days. I can’t even remember when I had so much free time in my past 28 years.

Oh no no... Don’t get the impression that I’ve been doing absolutely nothing. I did some painting and I’d like to believe that I’m good at it. A friend gifted me a canvas and I was full on to it. But now that the painting is complete, laziness has grabbed me again. Will go out and buy another soon. Even better... will someone pleeee…ase gift me another canvas!!

Thinking of the positive side, I’m spending a lot of quality time with my husband which is good for our relationship (that’s what all of my friends say)
Yeah right!! We do get some time between his office, calls to off-shore (in case you’re not from IT, that’s the office in India) and then trading till post midnight...

Having said all that, I really can’t complain. This is the break in my life I had been longing for years... travelling, seeing places, just doing nothing for hours, painting, reading, writing.

I really don’t know what took me so long to start a blog, but I guess now I’ll keep it alive (till laziness takes over it too) .

Till then.... Cheers !!

Comments

  1. too gud didi...... keep blogging...n make ppl get out of their "laziness".... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good start! And you are definitely not alone in your 'nothingness';just that I have lot of domestic issues as reasons to fill up my time!That reminds me, I havent made a blog posting the whole of this year!!

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Shuchi and continue blogging and you forgot something that you need to paint something for your litle friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mos.. Keep reading and i'll surely keep blogging :)

    Thanks Priya.. I have been to your blog quite a few times hoping to see some new posting, but i knew that other issues are keeping you quite busy these days..am waiting for one!!

    Thanks Somani.. Will surely paint for Ric.. once I suceed in getting my lazy self out of the house !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey di superb... u know half the things u wrote is something that's even my routine these days... n yes it was really an enjoyable write up... u have inspired me too... to get out of my laziness... keep the good work up di....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..u write so well...i never knew this...gud man..keep writing...its really really nice...a gud way to keep you busy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your statements about laziness is absolutely right... I am treading through a lazy phase of life :( Plz do share, if you have some tips to recover from laziness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Smruti, thanks Pooja :)

    Thanks Shamjith for reading! Well even i'm looking for ways to recover from laziness. will surely let you know in case i find anything.. in case you do, pls remember to pass it on to me as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Give-away at kadambaby.com

Niagara Falls – Nature at its best..